Putting style and safety back into selling your car.
Sell your car in one day.
We’ll beat any offer!
Complete the form and receive a no obligation offer within 60 minutes!
Follow the 3 simple steps below…
Complete the form.
We come to you!
Why should I choose “Sell my car QUICK”?
Sell My Car Quick is a car-buying business that caters for people who are in need of fast and efficient service – who wants to sell their car FAST!
At Sell My Car Quick we strive to give you the fastest service ever but also help you with the best price possible for your vehicle. With a team of car-enthusiasts and speedy salesmen, we will assist you with a quick and hassle-free service and advise you along the way. Selling your car has never been faster and easier.
How is the price offered for my car calculated?
We know that not every pair of store-bought jeans will live up to our fitting expectations. That’s why we believe in tailor-made processes. Here’s how it works:
- First, we collect and compare prices of cars just like yours that are actually for sale in your area.
- Then we take a look at how cars like yours fare at auction and wholesale
- Finally, we account for the precise condition of your car to determine your price.
When you compare our offer with others, beware of inflated trade-in offers that are conditional on buying a car from the same dealer. Ask whether there’s a discount if you don’t trade-in. It may simply mean you’re paying too much for the car you’re buying.
How long will it take before the car is removed from my name?
The re-registration process can take up to 48 hours, depending on the speed and availability of the Natis system. We will send you an email with proof of de-registration as soon as this is done.
If I accept the offer made by Sell My Car Quick, how will payment be made?
If you decide to accept an offer, we will help you handle the processes & liaise with the bank should any money on your previous car be outstanding. This is done to ensure the online sale of any pre-owned cars is hassle-free & secure.
- If your car is not (or no longer) financed, we will pay the offer in full via EFT & collect the car as soon as the money reflects in your account.
- If there’s a settlement on your car, which is lower than the purchase price, we will pay the settlement in full to the relevant financial institution, pay the offer via EFT & collect the car as soon as the money reflects in your account.
- If there’s a settlement on your car, which is higher than the purchase price, you will need to pay the remaining balance to the relevant financial institution & provide the buyer with a proof of payment. Only then we can pay the offer via EFT & collect the car.
Do you also sell cars?
No. We are in the business of buying used cars.